May 31, 2012

Spring Neon guide

This the first of (likely many) posts about the neon trend this Spring/Summer. I LOVE IT! I'm usually one for more serious colors - black is the most common color in my closet and I usually dress up a simple tee and jeans on weekends. But I'm planning so many purchases on neon items that I might need some sunglasses to look in my closet!

(photo from aceshowbiz)

I'm actually going to watch The X-Factor now that these two are on. Britney and Demi really work the neon trend here and I don't think Demi has ever looked better! Here are some simple ways to get into the trend.

 (via shopbop)

(via nordstrom)

(via shopbop)

Recently purchased in a Kate Spade sample sale!!
Leather version is sold out but there is still patent.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of tartsandtulle blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!