May 30, 2012

Paris vs. New York

Paris vs. New York is a series of witty prints designed by Vahram Muratyan (himself a traveler between Paris and New York) that are just right up my alley! I heard about these prints quite a long time ago but recently I bought my friend the book collection of the prints and decided I really want to buy a print for my room.

So in case you don't know about these amazing prints, here are a few of my favorites:





(Being a pretty big Mad men fan, I'll probably end up getting this one)

You can see some extra designs on the blog but all prints available for purchase can be found here.

P.S. The book makes a really good gift for your Francophile friends!
P.P.S. Not to hate on NYC, but Paris probably wins this contest for me (shhhh...)

1 comment:

  1. the book does make a great gift :)
    and i'll most likely be purchasing the mad men one too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!